Private in-home/ virtual parenting class.
- Communication skills: between parents and care providers
- Informed Decision Making
- The first three hours after birth
- Newborn tests and procedures (early days)
- Bathing baby
- Newborn Sleep
- Newborn Feeding (burping, gassiness, digestive challenges)
- Safe sleeping guidelines
- Keeping baby safe/ baby proofing/ car seat safety
- Comforting baby
- Tummy troubles common in the first six weeks
- Community resources and red flag
- Developmental milestones
- Parental mental health strategies
Plus any additional topics.