This 45 minute support consult is perfect for parents wanting advice from a trained and certified sleep coach and educator. If you are looking for some reassurance especially in children too young for any formal sleep coaching programs this is a great option for you.
This is perfect for you if:
- your baby wakes frequently and are you wondering if your expectations are realistic
- you feel it is hard to trust or even find your instincts
- you find yourself comparing your chid’s sleep to someone else’s child
- worry about protecting your breastfeeding relationship and getting better sleep
- you just want someone to bounce your experience off of, assess the situation and offer some simple strategies for better coping
I am a parent too, and I know how hard it is to navigate all the information out there. Let me help you sort through and see what is best for you and your family because after all, maybe your baby is too young for a sleep plan. It doesn’t mean that there is nothing you can do besides wait it out. Sometimes there are small tweaks that can have a huge impact.
The 30 minutes consult is either on the phone or online using a video service such as Skype, Zoom or FaceTime.